Blogging Fusion Blog Directory Woman of the North: My Birthday

Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Birthday

Today is my birthday. I am having a pleasant day. The weather is rotten though. When I got up this morning it was 51 degrees high of 70 low of 47 cloudy with some fog and 80% humidity. I am in a good mood regardless.

My husband Bob took a friend of mine, Jill, and one of our sons , Oliver and myself to Bostons for a very nice dinner. Bob made me a Red Velvet Cake and we had some icecream to go with it.

A lot of my friends and family that are on Facebook wished me a happy birthday. So dispite the rain and cold and dampness I had a good day. I really enjoyed myself.

I recieved an Archaeological study bible (NIV) for my birthday.
In case you have not heard of this bible. It is an illustrated walk through biblical history and culture. It has over 8,000 study notes highlighting historical, archaeological and cultural topics of the bible times. It has timelines,outlines, maps and beautiful photographs. It is massive. I have started looking through it. It is quite beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great birthday, my friend. The book sounds wonderful.
    Blessings,
    Wyn

    ReplyDelete