Blogging Fusion Blog Directory Woman of the North: About Me

Monday, June 10, 2013

About Me

Hi, I live in the beautiful state of Alaska with my family where the spirits of animals and men roam free. I am married to a wonderful man and we have three children and foster girls which brings us joy. I am currently a full-time college student and I write inspirational poetry. I have published two books so far. Titles are: 1 Godly Inspirations for the Troubled Soul 2 Inspirations from Heaven's Gate Both are books of poetry with bible verses sprinkled within. They can be found on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. I am able through the help of The Holy Spirit to write about the beauty and simplicity of life. Through words I want to reveal the beauty of Christ to the broken and lost spirits of humanity. Through pouring out my heart and tears and trying to be transparent I want to encourage people to see we are in this together. I enjoy reading, writing, blogging, walking, family, social networking, scrap booking and photography. I started out in a military family my dad joined the Air Force when I was little so the world has been my playground. It is where I learned to get along with other people and accept myself. I am very comfortable with books and pens and paper. I sometimes feel like I was born with a pencil in my hand and I started writing at six years old and it has just expanded from there. I have never passed a library or used bookstore that I haven't liked. As you can tell I am very chatty about my life, books and writing. I am a Christian lady who comes from a Christian background and family. I came to know the Lord on a personal level when I was 17 years old. Since then I have been on a quest to learn more about Him and myself. On my journey I have come to realize my purpose in life is to write what is on God's heart and encourage the broken and lost souls of humanity with it. Here are two quotes I think sum up my writing life: "I am a little pencil in the hand of writing God who is sending out a love letter to the world." Mother Teresa "Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart." William Wordsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment